About Anita Klemmer Steindorf
- Shorewest's Top Selling Individual Agent for Elm Grove 2016
- Career sales 2011-2016 nearing 28 million
- National Sales Award recipient 2013, 2014, and 2016
- Million Dollar Club Member 2011-Present
- Specialize in Elm Grove, Brookfield, and Wauwatosa markets
- Elm Grove one-party listing leader
- Certified Broker Associate
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Personalized service and attention to detail are key to my business. Growing up in a local family business, Klemmer's Banquet Center, I developed a strong work ethic that dictates that my clients always come first. It also instilled the importance of consistently being available and responsive to my clients' needs and respecting and valuing my clients' priorities as my own. As a graduate from St. Norbert College, with a Bachelor's of Business Administration and Finance, I strive to get my clients the highest return on investment that a home can provide, realizing there is a simultaneous financial and emotional aspect to real estate.
As an agent, participating in the local community gives me the opportunity to volunteer and support the communities in which both my clients and I live. I am an Elm Grove Building Board member since 2013. I have participated in fund raising efforts for the Elm Grove Junior Guild, Marquette High Parish Auction, St. Mary's Visitation Parish Home and School Association, Brookfield Academy Annual Auction, and the Glenview Women of Today. I am also a supporter of the Brookfield Central Baseball and Booster Club, Brookfield Academy Annual Fund, and St. Norbert College Annual Fund.
I value every opportunity I have to work with my clients and strive to provide an experience throughout the transaction that far exceeds any expectation. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you, whether you are looking to sell or purchase your next home. Please contact me for your real estate needs.